Hi everyone! I hope that you are all having a wonderful start to your week:) There has been lots of fun and learning happening at our home today (yes, even in the school break!!). Our little Lottie started Kindergarten this year and until then, she would stubbornly show a huge disinterest in anything reading and writing related!!
But she is just loving learning now and the proud little look on her face when she gets sight words correct, or reads one of her early reader books, just makes my heart melt ... I am just so proud and so happy FOR her:)
Anyways, Lottie requested that I make her 'a dinosaur book to read'. So tonight I have made up a really simple little early reader booklet which focuses on the sight words LOOK, AT and THE. It also focuses on some of the colour words (color for my US friends!!). Again, I have used the fabulous clip art by Kirsten at KPM Doodles.
So here it is ...
It is just a simple 8 page booklet (you need to cut each page in half along the dotted line and then staple it together. Apologies if it does not line up exactly!!).
If you can use it and you would like to get the freebie copy from Google Docs, JUST CLICK HERE. I hope you find it useful. I know that I will be using it in class with my littlest blossoms.
Thanks for stopping by!













What a little DOLL!! We are totally obsessed with dinosaurs too!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks, Annie! We think she is a keeper ;)
DeleteShe is so sweet! I made a book with the same graphics...My students loved it. Maybe Lottie would enjoy it, too! I experienced weirdness when I tried to upload it, but it is all there!!
ReplyDeleteHere's the link to the link! http://owlthingsfirst.blogspot.com/2012/03/visit-to-preschool-and-freebie.html
Thanks for your freebie!
Jenny
Thanks so much for the link to the link, Jenny!! I am sure Lottie will love it:) Am off to check it out!!
DeleteThank you for the *freebie*! I am happy to be your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteI would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. =)
Your blog is wonderful and I am blessed for finding it! =)
Heather
Heather's Heart
Hi Heather! Thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comment!! I am now following your fabulous blog!! Happy rest of the week, to you.
DeleteI am your newest follower! Stop by and visit me...
ReplyDeletelearnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com
Hi Jessica. Thanks for stopping by and following along! Enjoy the rest of your week.
Delete